Congratulations to all of you who took part in the 2013 Brighton Half Marathon! There were over 10,000 entrants for this years half marathon, which has been organised for the last 23 years. But apart from keeping all you runners training it also raises vital funds for some very worthwhile charities. For some of you this will be part of your training regime ready for April when you particpate in the Full marathon.
If you are feeling a stiff, have tight muscles or an injury you should consider visiting Bikram Yoga Brighton. The heat will help your muscles and body relax and repair.
Below we have listed the ten top reasons why runners love Bikram Yoga....
1. You build lung capacity!
2. You sweat
3. Improved cardiovascular activity
4. You can still practice with an injury
5. Yoga heals old injuries
6. You become stronger - mentally and physically
7. Yoga makes you alkaline!
8. Yoga encourages healthy habits
9. You will have a healthier spine than when you were a child
10. Yoga is a path to self-realisation