Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
New Rewards Program!
Yoga is full of rewards in and of itself, physically, mentally, and spiritually, Bikram Yoga Brighton is taking earning rewards to a karmic level. In association with Perkville.com, our studios are now offering a rewards program. It’s sort of like a frequent flyer program, but for yogis and yoginis. Earn points by attending class, referring friends, or talking about us on your Facebook, Twitter and leaving comments on You tube and referring all your friends. This is our way of saying thank you to our students for sharing their practice with us. So tell your friends and set new goals for yourself! This might be just the kind of motivation you need to take your practice to the next level.
Earn points for attending class, workshops, tagging Bikram Yoga Brighton in a post on Facebook,
- Come to class and “sign in” using your key card or at the desk.
- Perkville will send you an email after your first sign in at the studio to register on their website and set up your account. (The first class will be counted toward your points.)
- Once your account is set up on Perkville, you can view your points, what you can redeem points for, post on facebook and print off vouchers for free stuff.
Tag Bikram Yoga Brighton on facebook or twitter
- Log in to Perkville and use their system to post on facebook or twitter and tag Bikram Yoga Brighton in the post.
- Every time you do this, you get points!
- Must be done through Perkville website.
The full list of ways to earn points is:
- Birthday +20pts
- Fill Out Listen 360 Survey +15pts
- Refer a Friend +10pts
- 1-1 Yoga/1-4 Yoga +10pts
- Following on Twitter +10pts
- Join Perkville Reward Program +10pts
- Facebook Post +5pts
- Tweet +5pts
- Class Attended +5pts
- Class booked online +3pts
- You Tube comment +3pt
When you have enough points to redeem, print out the appropriate voucher through Perkville and bring it to the studio for redemption. Then, take class and start earning more points!
70 points - free class
300 points - 5% off monthly autopay
500 points - Free Intro Month to give to a friend
800 points - Free 1-1 or 1-4 Yoga sessions
Who do the emails come from?
Emails will come directly from Perkville, not Bikram Yoga Brighton.
I haven't received an email to register but I've come to class and signed in. What do I do?
If you haven't received your email inviting you to register, check with the studio the next time you are in to make sure we have the correct email address for you.
What if I don't respond to the first email, can I still sign up?
Yes! You can always go to Perkville.com and register. Your points will be waiting for you! Make sure it is the same email address we have on file for you.
Is Bikram Yoga Brighton sharing my personal information with Perkville?
No. Perkville is using an api that only allows email addresses and class attendance to be viewed.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a beta program and can be canceled at anytime.
Let's see more of you getting money off your packages for just attending class.
Learn more about Perkille here.
Now let's get sweaty!