New Rewards Program!
Yoga is full of rewards in and of itself, physically, mentally, and spiritually, Bikram Yoga Brighton is taking earning rewards to a karmic level. In association with Perkville.com, our studios are now offering a rewards program. It’s sort of like a frequent flyer program, but for yogis and yoginis. Earn points by attending class, referring friends, or talking about us on your Facebook, Twitter and leaving comments on You tube and referring all your friends. This is our way of saying thank you to our students for sharing their practice with us. So tell your friends and set new goals for yourself! This might be just the kind of motivation you need to take your practice to the next level.
Earn points for attending class, workshops, tagging Bikram Yoga Brighton in a post on Facebook,
following us on Twitter, and posting on YouTube. The more you come to class the more points you can earn.
- Come to class and “sign in” using your key card or at the desk.
- Perkville will send you an email after your first sign in at the studio to register on their website and set up your account. (The first class will be counted toward your points.)
- Once your account is set up on Perkville, you can view your points, what you can redeem points for, post on facebook and print off vouchers for free stuff. It is important that you print your voucher or show it on your phone or ipad. Without this voucher verification you will not be allowed your free class or discount. Please do not embarrass staff, by asking them to give you you perk without your voucher. Thank-you.
Tag Bikram Yoga Brighton on facebook or twitter
- Log in to Perkville and use their system to post on facebook or twitter and tag Bikram Yoga Brighton in the post.
- Every time you do this, you get points!
- Must be done through Perkville website.
The full list of ways to earn points is:
When you have enough points to redeem, print out the appropriate voucher through Perkville and bring it to the studio for redemption. Then, take class and start earning more points!
150 points - free class
800 points - 5% off future purchase
1000 points - Free Intro Month to give to a friend
When can we use our points
You are only able to use your points when you are a member. A member in this case constitutes any client who has a package. This can be a class card, a monthly membership or a package of some description. Once you have cancelled your membership, or do not have a current package your points are lost untill such time as you rejoin. At this time your points will start from zero.
Who do the emails come from?
Emails will come directly from Perkville, not Bikram Yoga Brighton.
I haven't received an email to register but I've come to class and signed in. What do I do?
If you haven't received your email inviting you to register, check with the studio the next time you are in to make sure we have the correct email address for you.
What if I don't respond to the first email, can I still sign up?
Yes! You can always go to Perkville.com and register. Your points will be waiting for you! Make sure it is the same email address we have on file for you.
Is Bikram Yoga Brighton sharing my personal information with Perkville?
No. Perkville is using an api that only allows email addresses and class attendance to be viewed.
This is a beta program and can be canceled at anytime.